A busy year. 17 countries. 29 cities. Explored many new things. Video editing. Angular 2. Vue2. After Effects. Gave a 2-day laravel training (who knew i could train people?). Funny how buying courses on udemy is like buying steam games during sale. Here’s to hoping 2017 will be a better year. Did a few things I thought was not possible (or scary) like changed to Nikon, solo backpacking trip and stopped gaming.
I’ve been neck-deep in Laravel 5.2 (followed by 5.3) – bye bye ZF1. Here are some of my favourite packages:
- ACL: Laratrust (https://github.com/santigarcor/laratrust)
- API: Dingo (https://github.com/dingo/api)
- Modules: Laravel-Modules (https://github.com/nWidart/laravel-modules)
- Repositories: Laravel Repositories (https://github.com/bosnadev/repository)
- Audit: Laravel-Auditing (https://github.com/owen-it/laravel-auditing)
last city. ’twas ok
This city is not well represented in the movie Eurotrip. haha
Wrapped 2016 with a short trip to central eu. 9 days from Berlin to Budapest covering Prague, Vienna and Bratislava along the way.